Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm gonna remember this year.

Hellu!
Guess what, this wednesday I graduated!

I took the bf and my dad to the ceremony and afterwards we ate at a nice restaurant. I haven't had lamb in months so that was nice. And mint sallad. With citrus. It was almost as if they made the dish for me...! Then some coffee before me and the bf drove home. It was a fun evening!

It still hasn't really sunken in that I'm finished now but I'll just give it some time :)

Here's a pic my dad took of the symbolic gift from the school. The pen will be our ultimate weapon. I'll do my best to use it for good!

And a heads up! I've gotten a job in the elderly care and can't wear nail polish to work so the already few manis will grow even more scarce. I'll actually be one of those people who are like "oh maybe I should have some nail polish on" like you don't always you know? Weird!
(Brb just gonna get the massive stainage off lol)

Anyways, I CAN READ BOOKS FOR FUN NOW YOU GUYS!
:) Still got some studying to do tho since I'm going to Iceland in less than 2 months woop woop!
Toodels!

3 comments:

  1. Bra gjort, Helga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååå vad härligt! Stort grattis och starkt jobbat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo! Fast jag hoppas att du hittar andra saker att blogga om medan du jobbar ist för naglarna. :)

    ReplyDelete