Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

A perhaps unexpected dragon.

Hellu!
I bought this polish during the summer and finally got around to using it. In my defense the bf's sister used it once so it has gotten some love :> I was expecting it to be pretty but I liked it more than I thought :) The pics didn't tho! -.-

Two coats of Gosh - Golden Dragon. The title post is because lately we've all been seeing a lot of pics of another Dragon ;) This pic is under a lamp and without flash.

With flash. The color is warmer than in this pic. More like the first one. But it was hard photographing it. Hello sun? It would be nice of you to show up some day when I'm not sick and cameraless! Thanks in advance.

I'm still home and a bit sick but hopefully I'll be back and working (at mah intern place) tomorrow. I'll paint my nails tonight to make it happen lol.
Toodels!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this colour! It's beautiful :) I've also given you the Laine Award on my blog - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/03/laine-award.html

    ReplyDelete