Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alla hjärtans dag.

Hellu!
I think the swedish name for Valentine's Day is much prettier! Alla hjärtans dag means "every heart's day". Me and the bf went out for dinner and then came home and spent the rest of the evening watching Fringe in bed :) I painted my nails in the morning and wanted to have something festive. I managed to find something pretty and untried yey!

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, two coats + SV. I'm sorry my pics do you no justice!

This is so pretty and sparkly IRL :)

The bf snuck around and went to the store without me on monday. When I got up and went to my computer yesterday these were on my desk. I'm not really the flowery type but I thought it was really sweet and I wasn't expecting it at all :) :*

I hope everyone had a nice alla hjärtans dag and that today is a nice day as well ;)
Toodels!

1 comment: